SBOK Guide 3rd Edition
Número de Páginas: 340 páginas
Formato: Livro Eletrônico (pdf.)
Autor: © 2017 SMstudy®, a brand of VMEdu®, Inc. All rights reserved.
Voucher para baixar o DMBOK grátis: 365_DMBOK_Free
Sobre o DMBOK Guide 2017 Edition
DMBOK® Guide, A Guide to the Digital Marketing Body of Knowledge, provides a framework for use in the planning and execution of the Digital Marketing Strategy for a company’s products, services, and brands. It can be used as a reference source for experienced Digital Marketing professionals or as a detailed guide for individuals or students with little prior Digital Marketing knowledge or experience. The DMBOK® Guide can be applied in any organization or industry—from small companies with only a few employees to large, complex organizations with numerous business units, multiple product lines, and thousands of employees across many countries. The DMBOK®Guide is applicable to:
- All Industries: The many authors, advisers, and reviewers of the DMBOK® Guide have worked in numerous Sales and Marketing areas and geographic regions across a variety of industries. Thus, insights provided by them make this body of knowledge industry independent.
- Companies of All Sizes: The DMBOK® Guide has been written to meet the needs of all companies regardless of size.
- Beginners and Experts: The DMBOK® Guide presents recommended concepts that beginners should know and also highlights advanced concepts for individuals who have more experience and who are on their way to becoming experts in the field
In order to facilitate the best application of the DMBOK® Guide framework, the DMBOK® Guide defines a process-oriented approach to Digital Marketing, which provides specific guidance to professionals about how to most effectively and efficiently manage their digital marketing activities. The DMBOK® Guide defines Digital Marketing in terms of processes that comprise a series of actions that lead to a particular result. Each process requires specific inputs and then uses various tools to create specific outputs.
Chapters in the DMBOK® Guide
- UNDERSTAND AND EVALUATE DIGITAL MARKETING (DM) CHANNELS
- PLAN AND DEVELOP DM CHANNELS
- OPTIMIZE WEBSITE
- OPTIMIZE MOBILE/TABLET/DEVICES
- OPTIMIZE SOCIAL MEDIA
- OTHER IMPORTANT ELEMENTS OF DM CHANNELS